CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mind-expanding radio show; good for water fasting!

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 521
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,260,717

Re: mind-expanding radio show; good for water fasting!

Just one more thing about the Yuen Method; I know it's off-topic, but I feel so strongly that someone might benefit greatly--

After having studied this method for awhile, the closest thing I can equate it to, is when an exceptional artist does a sculpture, and is totally in alignment with the creation so that all s/he needs to do is take away what Isn't the sculpture. Lots of Inuit artists have expressed how they make art, this way--saying, "all I do is take away what isn't the X."

I'm not interested in learning any method to 'add' anything to a person--like how to perfect coping, or strategizing in the world.
But what this method does is take away all the accumulated 'stuff' that isn't true to the real and pure Human being. A wise teacher told me "all healing is release form the past". That sums it up.

In that sense, in the sense of real freedom, YM shares the principles that are behind water fasting; we use Water Fasting to let the body 'take away' what it doesn't want or need, and to allow for a 'reset'. The physical body has great wisdom, and is always seeking rejuvenescence (which includes removing waste, and recycling).

best to everyone,
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)