CureZone   Log On   Join
MC & Kidney crisis

denizen3 Views: 1,231
Published: 17 years ago

MC & Kidney crisis

Hi there!

My boyfriend and I are on day 5 of the Master Cleanse. (It's my 4th Master-Cleanse - 22/20/10 - and his first.) We're planning on doing the 10 day minimum and then taking it from there. I'm doing fine - no surprises, but he's having some difficulty.

He keeps complaining that his kidneys hurt, especially when he lies down to sleep at night. He has not been sleeping well, and last night, he was up much of the night saying that his kidneys hurt; he was shaking all over, and almost passed out at one point. He was very cold (and he's never cold) also. I keep advising him to just keep drinking the lemonade and water, water, water.

As additional info, my boyfriend recently got a check up and blood work - the doctor said his blood Sugar is a tad high, and he needs to lose 10-15 pounds, but other than that, he's in good health. He also regularly smokes marijuana, but is not smoking while on the cleanse, and may try to kick it for good.

We are both doing the Master-Cleanse strictly by the book. He's doing the lax tea night and morning.

I know I've seen posts where folks refer to having had a "kidney crisis", but I don't recall there being details on what that was like.

After his experience last night, I would appreciate some feedback from others who may have had, or heard about, similar experiences.

Many thanks,
deni

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)