CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hand eczema, do different fingers indicate different problems?

Attribute Views: 10,101
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,243,807

Re: hand eczema, do different fingers indicate different problems?

this my eczema story, I was balling at the 24 hour fitness daily and training on weights as well 2years ago. I begin to do sauna spa treatment. Once I on bench press and begin to note a bit of callus, it was already becoming texture of my finger something was there -trippy- my finger was agitated irritable, so I bought some dr. Schools callus remover and used it and it dried my finger completely. Really bad effect impivious. I did Google search really intelligent decided the warm water Epsom Salt hand moisturizer soak it and I still train play ball and weight I begin to wrap it before I ball afterwards clean my hands and oil therapy them. Basically that didn't work 6-9 months later I went to dermatologist that claim to take medi cal and burnt mission. They said I had to see my doctor and recommend a letter to dermatologists schedule appointment to see adult primary care physician whom said there was nothing with my finger the doctor told me to leave it alone. Two months later I schedule a appointment like it's got worst n he prescribed some coristeriods started using these used two bottles and it didn't work Schuyler another meeting the doctor just looked at my finger and said he was going increase the diosage coristeriods being that I researched and the after effects is still undetermined and I told hi. The ointment didn't work and I used and am using this hand cream but it has spread thru 2/3s middle finger and I'm smart I think maybe my hair I have natural between the water and massaging my hair into Afro shape maybe cleaning dishes with the scrub for months when suppose to be replaced couple origins the grit of the weight bar maybe got infected like that. Idk

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)