CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: @Parazapper : why use several positive electrodes and only one negative electrode (or the contrary) ?

david1o1 Views: 2,615
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,259,152

Re: @Parazapper : why use several positive electrodes and only one negative electrode (or the contrary) ?

[quote]
This is why it is important to remember that all polarity designations are arbitrary. What is important and non-arbitrary is how the physical relationships and connections affect the movement of energy.
[/quote]
From what i understand i agree with most of what you said, and that's why i criticize the importance of using "100% positive offset" with dc current (when dc current charged particles/waves can only flow/pressure from one side to another) and the importance of using more electrodes of one polarity than of another (when charged particles/waves will spread the same way from one polarity to another). What matters is how the charged particles/waves spread in the body and how they can affect the human cells and the harmful organisms.

So what do you have to say about the claim made by Parazapper that it is important to use more electrodes of one polarity than of another ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)