CureZone   Log On   Join
Dry fasting - faster detox

archus Views: 1,200
Published: 7 years ago

Dry fasting - faster detox

So yesterday was my day three of my fast and I did not drink water at all. It feels good in one way but my detoxing happened much faster. I have never dry fasted.

So fasting is amazing, sorry I am repeating. It works on all areas that need to be worked on one by one. If you are tuned in to your body you will figure this out. Yesterday this is how it started with me. First two inches below my left shoulder use to hurt sometimes with some meals, also everytime I took a cold shower my left hand totally turned white where other areas of my body became red with blood flow. This got reversed yesterday. I took a very hot shower and then cold and my left hand was red, which has not been that way for years. Then the pain on that are two below left shoulder started for a few hours and went away, then left groin area started with slight pain and went away, then my liver area started throbbing and slight pain and then went away in an hour or so, then my knuckles and toes.

My rashes are gone, mucus has lessened, but not gone. I am hoping to continue on dry fast today. Although, I must say that sitting on a chair and working on the computer is rather challenging, my lower back starts to hurt.

I am working next whole week and hope to continue this fast. Being sick was just not bearable.

Thanks to all who inspire me.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)