CureZone   Log On   Join
part deux of my day

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,322
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,258,993

part deux of my day

after this i went straight to the peoples pharmacy to get some transdermal glutathione lotion for all the silver i have been taking.

while waiting to talk to someone to ask a few more questions about it before buying i noticed a woman in there who was looking at progesterone and other spendy items and talking to a different store person.

i couldnt help myself so i asked politely if i could speak for a moment. i was well received so i i tols about hormones and recepotrs and iodine and vitamins and minerals - enough that she could try those things before trying to force her body to accept more hormones to fix the problem. i was about finished and i asked the attendant if i was being a help, not just to the customer but to her. she said she couldnt say any of those things i was saying because of all the rules and protecting her employer and job, etc.

then it got interesting. she said that if at any point i had said something wrong she would have stopped me.

that was cool i bet she knows about the iodine project. i mentioned my leg and the spider bite and what i was doing there. she looked me in the eye and asked, "are you a targeted individual?"

i looked at her kinda funny and looked back at my leg and said "no, i dont think so." then, as if she had received the answer to her question she made an emphatic statement. "YOU are a targeted individual." huh? then she said it again.

that ended the conversation as the clerk to answer my questions showed up and i got what i needed and paid and left.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.468 sec, (1)