CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did I overdose? Or Just hexing? PLEASE HELP.
HotelParasite Views: 1,270
Published: 7 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,257,922

Re: Did I overdose? Or Just hexing? PLEASE HELP.

My opinion is you hearing problem is caused by tissue swelling from dead parasites. I had same response but would rather be unable to hear than have parasites. Hearing came back fine.

You haven't experienced anything yet. Wait until you find yourself wishing you were dead. now that is herxing.

The feelings in you face are parasites scrambling and dying. It's a terrible weird feeling but it does stop eventually.

Albendazol (Valbazen) is being tested for use against cancer at much higher does than we use for parasites. Ivermectin is actually pretty safe in people.

It's like a living hell but I'm sure you don't want the parasites. Your hearing will return once the inflammation is gone. As the other poster said, use a antihistamine like benedryl. I also use ice packs, omega 3, curcumin, magnesium and even aspirin. Only issue I have is the parasites are not dead yet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.609 sec, (1)