More
More

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 1,633
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 225,725

Re: Purge

that's true, and probably good advice. we're all different though. i did this cleanse hoping to lose weight (i have been bulimic for 12 years - that being said i was not underweight when i started this cleanse) and i did the cleanse hoping to cleanse my body and become more healthy, lose the extra pounds i have, and to hopefully GAIN CONTROLL over my eating habits. did it work the first time i did it? NO... but i was persistant and the last 10 day Master-Cleanse that i did really did help me with gaining control over my diet and my binging and purging. forcing yourself to not eat for 10 days - and not binge and purge - FOR ME - was a huge step in the direction of hopefully shedding the addictive nature of my eating disorder. i feel better and am doing better in that area of my life. do i credit The Master Cleanse for helping me with my bulimia? to a large degree, yes, but has it been a psychological struggle since the ending of my last cleanse? yes it has been, but i beleive that because i was able to stop for 10 days, it's made me mentally stronger to not purge. of course, if you don't have an eating disorder already this might make absolutely no sense to you.... all the girls (and guys) out there doing this with an eating disorder.. if you're doing it solely to lose weight... then i hope that you will also take into consideration the fact that you could mentally become stronger. while you're fasting think about why it is that you binge and purge... and try to promise yourself that starting now, you're starting new.... and as everyone knows, if you're already underweight, and only looking to lose MORE weight, then this cleanse may not be for you anyway just because underweight people tend to not really lose weight on this cleanse and some actually will gain. good luck... and if you're doing this for the wrong reason, try to look at the possitive reasons instead.
©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

that's true, and probably good advice. we're all different though. i did this cleanse hoping to lose weight (i have been bulimic for 12 years - that being said i was not underweight when i started this cleanse) and i did the cleanse hoping to cleanse my body and become more healthy, lose the extra pounds i have, and to hopefully GAIN CONTROLL over my eating habits. did it work the first time i did it? NO... but i was persistant and the last 10 Master-Cleanse that i did really did help me with gaining control over my diet and my binging and purging. forcing yourself to not eat for 10 days - and not binge and purge - FOR ME - was a huge step in the direction of hopefully shedding the addictive nature of my eating disorder. i feel better and am doing better in that area of my life. do i credit The Master Cleanse for helping me with my bulimia? to a large degree, yes, but has it been a psychological struggle since the ending of my last cleanse? yes it has been, but i beleive that because i was able to stop for 10 days, it's made me mentally stronger to not purge. of course, if you don't have an eating disorder already this might make absolutely no sense to you.... all the girls (and guys) out there doing this with an eating disorder.. if you're doing it solely to lose weight... then i hope that you will also take into consideration the fact that you could mentally become stronger. while you're fasting think about why it is that you binge and purge... and try to promise yourself that starting now, you're starting new.... and as everyone knows, if you're already underweight, and only looking to lose MORE weight, then this cleanse may not be for you anyway just because underweight people tend to not really lose weight on this cleanse and some actually will gain. good luck... and if you're doing this for the wrong reason, try to look at the possitive reasons instead.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.125 sec, (2)