CureZone   Log On   Join
Make up your mind

Somer Views: 1,647
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,240,119

Make up your mind

It's like the Nike ads, guys, JUST DO IT! Either you are going to do it or you are not going to do it... once you figure that one out the rest is easy.

The hardest part of a fast is the first three days. After that you start feeling pretty darn light, and clear and clean and you lose the hunger, unless you mess with your own head and it's a mental/emotional "hunger".

I've done a bunch of MCs, juice fasting and even water (which to me is totally unnecessary unless you just HAVE to go there), and you really have to give yourself a chance to feel the light, clean, clear feelings to know why it's all worth it!

Having macaroni and pizza and lemonade and salt water flushes won't do it.

I do food for a living, and really love working with the smells and colors of food, even more than ever while fasting when senses are extra sharp. Many times, well into a long fast, I have snatched a beautiful plate of food from in front of a surprised diner and taken a good long WHIFFFF!!!! Aaaah, the smells are so intense while you're fasting!

If you can't make it, don't beat yourself up, but don't try to combine wrong eating with cleansing That's nuts.

Can you do it? The question is, DO YOU WANT TO DO IT? Look yourself in the mirror and ask.

And of course, look here for support! There are lots of us going through the same stuff. That's the beauty of Curezone.

Best to all,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)