CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: They all like their zappers and what their zappers do

aifam55 Views: 7,888
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,256,186

Re: They all like their zappers and what their zappers do

Btw, I got some Keith yoyo, saying 15 TIMES that he thinks the testimonies on Spooky2 are bogus. They're lurking around. And it's related to this here. I know the Spooky2 thing worked on the cats fleas or else it was miracle from the "Cat-god" Halleluiah :) Keith yoyo is looking for people to email him complaints. The way I look at is, if it works good, the word will get out no matter what.
FDA is lurking around. In the meantime prescribed statins are causing heart attacks and causing diabetes. US doctors aren't even close to the standards of the Japanese medical profession. Doctors here won't warn people here that statins lower COQ10 to dangerous low levels that could cause a heart attack. In Japan is it required by LAW to prescribe COQ10 with any prescribed statin drug.
The best karma is that these FDA yoyo's will eventually retire and get tortured/murdered by the very "medical" drug system they are working for now. Too bad :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)