CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maybe?

maybelle180 Views: 2,917
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,256,044

Re: Maybe?

Sorry Threads, I'm still learning how to control that website thing. Really, please take no offense: it's not my intent. But, re Wising Up's potassium advice and ur experience:

Yes, exactly as i found -- I had cramps so bad one night that I could not drive home, my foot was cramping so badly. I wanted to just pull into an ER, but my pride said no. Made it home, thinking a banana after guessing, and stopping several times to buy food to satisfy multiple possibilities (in this order: glucose, protein, sodium, magnesium, vitamin b?)...got home, found an avocado and hit paradise ...except I can't stand avocado texture. I forced it down, then heard from a fellow morgie, a nice recipe: avocados and balsamic vinegar (sea salt optional, black pepper mandatory) which made it divine.

Next day, when seeking a whole-food potassium-loaded supplement at the health food store: it was unheard-of. None of the nutritional shakes have much to offer. Instead, A (baked) potato has the most, followed by raw avo, bananas, pineapple, strawberries, I think, but not in that order.

A good quick meal: throw ur fav potassium source: any or all of the above listed (except potato, don't use potato, gross) into a blender with raw whole milk,(and/or) yogurt, ice cream, juice or whatever, as well as some green nutrients, kale and spirulina come to mind. If you have coconut oil, add some (1T) -- or hempseed, flaxseed etc. Peanut butter is excellent too. Hershey's chocolate syrup might not have much potassium, but it's nice if you need something sweet.
love, m

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.141 sec, (1)