I gave three long responses in your "This is progress?" thread.
The Brown Recluse venom enzymes can keep on destroying the cell walls of your body for a suprisingly long time until they are neutralized.
They are mildly alkaline and can be neutralized almost immediately with DMSO and an acid like Apple Cider Vinegar or ascorbic acid(Vitamin-C).
DMSO also is helpful in preserving your tissue from necrosis.
Take my word for it!
I've stopped Brown Recluse bites from doing any damage by using DMSO and some vinegar.
Of all the remedies I researched. That one had the best outcome. The charcoal and other stuff didn't seem to do much.