CureZone   Log On   Join
Brain haze.

Klauss Views: 1,110
Published: 4 years ago

Brain haze.

Some time ago I mentioned residual brain fog more like brain haze. even though it was not severe, it was quite annoying.

I have read in a few places about curcumin and how it great it is in fighting brain fog. I tried it. It worked well for two-three days and then it had no effect.

I did more research and found that Glutamine should help.

I have tried amino acids in the past with no success. l-theanine with l-phenylalanine had no effect. None had also Tyrosine. I tried amino acids mix for body builders. I felt nothing initially the it gave me awful insomnia. Probably, there some stimulants added for bodybuilders.

BUT Glutamine worked like a charm. I felt it almost immediately. Brain haze is gone. I feel like brain is relaxed, sleep improved. I had more energy. I was able to go for 6 hrs hike. 3.5 hrs going up the mountain on the trail non-stop. Yeah ago on the same long weekend I was barely able to drag my feet in Watkins gorge.

I was working with Dr. Lam. I have checked with other people. Lam suggested to take glutamine to all of them. he did not suggest it for me. Mistake? may be he was experimenting.

What could be other thing I am missing? (rhetorical one)

Klauss.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)