CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this is progress?
Cautious Guinea Pig Views: 762
Published: 6 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,254,867

Re: this is progress?

It could well be a brown recluse bite.

I have a quick cure for them. I have used it on myself and my son. the bite never progessed much more than a big pimple with this treatment. It is never too late to use it with good results.

First some background:

"These studies have indicated that the hemolytic component of the venom is heat labile, calcium dependent, and optimally active at a pH of 7.1. Collectively, research to date has shown that purified brown recluse venom contains a minimum of eight or nine different enzymes and proteins, including alkaline phosphatase, esterase, lipase, protease, hyaluronidase, hemolysins, levarterenol bitartrate, and sphingomyelinase D."

I read somwhere on the internet that the venom's mildly alkaline enzymes can be easily detroyed with an acid.

So I topically apply vinegar or apple cider vinegar if you prefer or Acorbic acid(vitamin C), followed by DMSO followed by some more of the acid. both the acid and the DMSO help the bite and they work best together because the DMSO helps the acid to penetrate.

The DMSO also helps to prevent the necrosis.

Try it!

I'm now taking large doses of KI based upon your reccomendations.

Best of health to you.
Let me know if it helps you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.703 sec, (1)