CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: REDUX: electric shock as first aid for poisonous bites
 
trapper/kcmo Views: 689
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,254,833

Re: REDUX: electric shock as first aid for poisonous bites


my biggest problem has been the ability to do anything but chase toddlers, which i have been doing daily all along.

heavy salt soaks are nice. the ion foot detox really killed the pain, maybe neutralizing toxins.

thanks for all the great stuff, newport. i forgot about the magneto. i have one of those piezo barbecue starters i can use. problem is i dont have it unpacked yet and dont know where its at.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)