CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intense sugar cravings with die off!

sebreg Views: 3,375
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,253,817

Re: Intense sugar cravings with die off!

Hi! just my 2 cents, I think the fruits are ok, see how do by cutting back on the refined sugars and if you can maybe cut back on bread and pastas? If the Sugar cravings are too intense just cut back on them, then you can go ahead and fully eliminate them once the cravings aren't as intense? It would be a sort of tapering off Sugar instead of doing it all at once.

Def try to make sure you can get enough calories in your diet. My main sources are brown rice, lentils, beans, quinoa, veggies, those kind of things. Could do nuts and things like that. But at the moment if you are underweight you might want to be careful with fully eliminating things from your diet so that you don't lose too much weight. But whatever you eliminate you need to find foods to replace those calories with.

I avoid milk, dairy, but I doubt that having a little bit with your coffee/tea would be too harmful.

I'm sure others here will have good suggestions in terms of diet, I don't know all that much on specific diets for particular conditions. I'm just a believer in "healthy" eating, at least my concept of what that entails, which works for me but is probably not for everyone: a core of plant based foods, avoiding processed foods and refined sugars.

It's good that you are seeing a doc so that at least you can rule you other possibilities that could be causing yoru symptoms, hopefully lab results can give you more info to work with.

Also I think your plan sounds good! Hope it helps! Just watch the weight and make sure you are getting enough calories :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.796 sec, (1)