CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intense sugar cravings with die off!

jera Views: 3,360
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,253,810

Re: Intense sugar cravings with die off!

Hi there, i have been reading your discussions with the others and i am on the same path right now....i have been very healhy all my life and did lots of raw food cleansing five years ago..i travelled central america no problem with parasites at all!

now i have been eating a "normal diet" the last two years as i moved to the city with my new life partner of two years and he eats fast food, meat bread, refined sugar...all that crap. ive taken on a moderation idea and have been trying to find balance...

a few months ago my dog had parasites and he was sleeping on the bed and licking my face alot and i never thought to stop him. now over the course of three months i have lost 20 pounds and have no energy. weird feelings in my intestings, cramping and mood swings, grining my teeth....i am awaiting doctors results...i think it is tapeworm..

do you think i need to be fasting right now and not eating fruit as i had planned to eat pineapple and papayay blended with some applecidar vinegar, bone broth, pumpkin seeds and many herbs for parasites, garli, oil of oregano ect. i am litteraly on day one of this plan...i work 5 days a week so i thought i could do broth and raw veggies plus papaya and pineapple and pumpkin seeds on days off and then eat chicken and brown rice alson with veggies on work days?

i currently weigh 95 pounds am and quite worried about this...the Sugar cravings are so bad becaues when i started to lose the weight i was working out alot and thought that is was just working out and not eating enough...as i contunied to lost i stopped being so active and and started eating as much butter, whole grain bread, eggs, bacon and fatty meats as possible!! now im sure that was the parastie craving those thigns and i had not gained a pound...

do you think i should not eat the papaya and pineapple as well right now and avoid all natural sugars too?

also do you know about having a little bit of milk and tea/coffie?? probably not good for it....i am thinking of going back to coconut milk?

basically eathing the way i learned to when i worked at a raw food healing juice center :)

thanks, any input you can give me to my plan of action would be greatly appreciated...im to scared to try to sit in bath of Sugar milk and draw it out....so scary!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.855 sec, (2)