CureZone   Log On   Join
Intense sugar cravings with die off!

healingself Views: 3,742
Published: 7 years ago

Intense sugar cravings with die off!

I have been on a very Intense course of treatment for pinworms and have been very successful.

3 day course of Mebendazole after weekly and biweekly doses, and now I have completely cut out Sugar and starch and am taking cleansing herbs along with huge amounts of garlic and anti parasitic herbs.

Symptoms are gone. I am pretty certain that there is no worms in me at all which is awesome! However... As I have had in the past after successfully killing them all off.. I am having crazy intense Sugar cravings!

I will not give in, as I know this will lead to reinfection. But omg is it hard. Even some fruit would be amazing. But it is too soon to risk hindering my progress, plus I am on day one of the health force healing cleanse and need to stick to plant based whole foods with high water content and stick to my no Sugar rule for now as well.

Anyone else have an experience like this while cleansing or killing off parasites?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)