CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Emotional die off symptoms? Is this possible?

sebreg Views: 2,554
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,253,147

Re: Emotional die off symptoms? Is this possible?

Def, I think with die off symptoms one can have emotional issues, including increased anxiety and depression. I've experienced that for sure, especially anxiety from die-off. Might want to taper back on dosage or not dose quite as often initially, then you can build up to full dosage as the die-off becomes more manageable? That is a thought. May want to run that by your doctor though. Your doctor might also have other recommendations in terms of managing the die off (it sounds like you aren't a fan of your md, but hey, who knows, maybe they've dealt with these things before and might have some useful suggestions!). Oh yeah, missed the part where you mention that if you talk to your doc about this you'd think they'd pursue a psych angle, that is a pain... but if you explain that you notice a correlation between taking these meds and heightened emotional issues with die off I'd hope they'd have better suggestion than a psych test.

Also, yes, I've heard of people having die off from diet changes. Sometimes if you can you just gotta stick it through and you will have some huge improvements, but it is hard to say what the timeframe is. If the diet changes are too much initially you can also try making the dietary changes gradually so you aren't slamming yourself with too many changes all at once.

Good luck with everything!!! keep hanging in there, you are not alone! you will get thru this.

By the way, on the vision thing, I don't know if this is what's going on in your case, but I'll mention it anyways. When I'm herxing hard my vision gets blurry or fuzzy and that is scary as hell but it dissipates as the herx diminishes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

5.414 sec, (1)