CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black mold poisoning
  Views: 2,254
Published: 8 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,252,359

Re: Black mold poisoning

Even today, I still see real estate articles still playing down black mold . DO NOT BUY a house that had black mold it is dangerous and could kill you. Black mold is toxic it kills... an actress and her husband died from it . Apparently, 25% of the population is allergic to it the body does not recognize it as toxic and recirculates in the system , further exposure increases myctoxins, My doctor said, it mold can cause cancer it is a carcinogen! He also said, just because your not reacting to it, does not mean it is not effecting you and that the immune was on high alert and exposure was breaking down the immune system. It makes sense.

I had hidden black mold in our house, I had become disabled I was so sick , I saw many doctor finally a doctor I finally saw an Einstein genius level doctor and he nailed the cause of illness and completely cured me .

The doctor ran so many tests to see the level of disruption black mold had caused, and I read some symptoms are permanent that scared the hell out of me!

I was on Cholestyramine this gets the mold out and stops it from recirculating, and super charged zeolites, also VSL # probiotics and Floraster took in home made yogurt this is a very specific type of yogurt it is from the SCD diet. I was put on fungus free diet, Sugar free, grain free, and dairy free .

The doctor told me if I stayed living in the mold house I would of died from a heart attack from mold mycotoxins poisoning.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

0.875 sec, (1)