CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If Blood Tests are useless, help me diagnose by my symptoms?

Views: 1,368
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,252,372

Re: If Blood Tests are useless, help me diagnose by my symptoms?

It probably is a number of different parasites, including possibly strongyloides. I read somewhere that they did studies of people with strongyloides and discovered that they all had lyme. Apparently lyme and other spirochetes are more common than we might think, but some people who have lyme have few symptoms.

If you have lyme there is likely a number of co infections that have passed to you as well. You most likely have babesia (eg night sweats), bartonella (pain) but the most common co infection for lyme is now recognized to be parasites.

The lyme has a way of making parasites and other microbes feel welcome and thrive. People who have lyme have parasites. Dr. Eva Sapi a researcher of ticks, says 45% of the ticks they studied had the larva of filarial worms. I suppose that does not mean necessarily that the tick passed the larva. Perhaps it did. But Dr Klinghardt says the body of people with lyme and co infections makes for a welcome environment for parasites.
Many lyme doctors say the reason the government has denied lyme exists is for political reasons related to research such as that done on Plum Island. Plum Island is off the coast from Lyme Connecticut I hear.

Dr. Klinghardt recommends that people treat the parasites before treating the lyme or co infections unless the person is really ill.

Makes me wonder how much of a role was played by the research on Plum Island by the Animal Pathology and parasites Branch. A book was written about the research they did related to lyme as a bioweapon, bringing two different types of co infections together. They did not realize the birds would bring the lyme inland. Maybe they deny the existence of parasites for the same reason they deny lyme.
Wow! Don't let yourself think about this too much. It is just too corrupt.

The book that was written about Plum Island said that at the end of the second world war they brought over a leading researcher from Germany who had been doing research on lyme disease for bioweapons purposes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)