CureZone   Log On   Join
Eczema/dermatitis? does anyone else agree!!!

jsl123 Views: 1,108
Published: 6 years ago

Eczema/dermatitis? does anyone else agree!!!

its seems like me and only a couple of other old posters agree that ec is just plain and simple a rare form of eczema on the lips? Also about 50% of us also suffer from a bit of sebrohic dermatits in the moustache area. Does anybody else agree with me about the eczema/dermatits theory? To me its so obvious thats why some have seen success with imuran prednisone diets moist healing etc etc which also works on people with eczema? i personally feel its allergy based eczema and once its triggered its very difficult to reverse. i just want to know if anybody else agrees? I believe the location on the lips being mucosa makes this disease near impossible to treat. anyways hope everybody enjoys the weekend! Wouldnt it be awesome to get a update from daniki im sure she is too busy enjoying life to the fullest!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.391 sec, (1)