CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: long duration fast results for injuries

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
pepe Views: 1,452
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 225,205

Re: long duration fast results for injuries

I can't say that I was having any of the wrist or shoulder pains during the Master-Cleanse cause the pain was intermintent but I can definetly tell you that I've not had any shoulder pains at all since my first 40 day MC. Again you hafta remember that I have also done more than 18 Liver Flushes since.

Since your situation is one that required surgery I can't say either way whether the Master-Cleanse or the LFs will have the same direct effects they had for me. I certainly will say that if your body is clean and funtioning efficiently then I can't help but think that that will certainly help in any recovery that your particular injuries require.

I imagine that you had to go through some rounds of Antibiotics to keep infection at bay after the surgery so I would recomend that you concentrate in repopulating your intestinal flora with some good probiotics. Personally I like and use Kefir daily. I use it every morning in a power shake along with Flax seed oil and a coupla other supplements. Making sure you are getting a good balance of EFAs (essentila fatty acids) or good fats I believe will aslo help in the rebuilding process.

Good luck and research, research, research.

_Original_Message_ﰩ

I can't say that I was having any of the wrist or shoulder pains during the Master-Cleanse cause the pain was intermintent but I can definetly tell you that I've not had any shoulder pains at all since my first 40 day MC. Again you hafta remember that I have also done more than 18 Liver Flushes since.

Since your situation is one that required surgery I can't say either way whether the MC of the LFs will have the same direct effects effects they had for me. I certainly will say that if your' body in clean and funtionong efficiently then I can't help but think that that will certainly help in any recory that your particular injuries require.

I imagine that you had to go through some rounds of Antibiotics to keep infection at bay after the surgery so I would recomend that you concentrate in repopulating your intestinal flore with some good probiotics. Personally I like and use Kefir daily. I use it every morning in a power shake along with Flax seed oil and a coupla other supplements. Making sure you are getting a good balance of EFAs (essentila fatty acids) or good fats i believe will aslo halp in the rebuilding process.

Good luck and research, research, research.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.158 sec, (2)