CureZone   Log On   Join
Multinodule Goiter Treatment with Iodine

Views: 637
Published: 6 years ago

Multinodule Goiter Treatment with Iodine

Hello Everyone-

I have had a mid-sized multi-nodule goiter for about 3-4 years. I was initially recommended watchful waiting and then surgery before I embarked on the path of alternative health.

I initially found a doctor who showed me the Gluten Sensitivity connection, so I stopped that in August 2013. I then found a doctor who recommended that we wait and do some testing. I was found in an Iodine test (not the loading test) to be high in Bromide/FLuoride and very low in Iodine. I was then prescribed 12.5mg for a month (which I don't think is enough) and then not tested afterwards to see if I was sufficient. That was late 2013 to early 2014

I was then advised to take only a small amount of Iodine per week (1-2mg) for a while which was fine. But when the stress of my job increased, I went back to the same doctor and was prescribed Armour, initially at 30mg and then at 60mg.

That was fine until the stress of my job went down and I started researching Iodine on the side. I read Dr. Brownstein's books and then started experimenting. I intially took 3mg of Nascent Iodine with 60mg Armour and had minor Hyperthyorid symptoms (heart palpitations, pressure in chest). I then went down to 30mg of Armour (Dr. Brownstein recommends this in his book) and took 7.5mg Lugol's. I had much much better symptoms, only extremely minor heart palpitations once. My ability to exercise went up, I used to have a weakness when lifting weights that was abnormal for someone my age (I am 27 and in great shape).

I take all the companion nutrients, including Vitamin C 3000mg - 6000mg, Vitamin D 5000mg - 10000mg, Selenium 200mcg, Fish Oil, Magnesium Citrate 600mg, a good Vitamin B complex, and even some L-Tyrosine.

I knew when I took the Iodine loading test that I would have to not take Armour that day. I just completed it and felt AMAZING the entire day on 50mg Iodine. My body felt like it was being massaged, I felt calm, I had increased cognititve function, and only very minor detox symptoms.

The next day I was afraid to take Armour to have the heart palpitations return. I took 50mg Iodine again and still felt GREAT.

No doctors except Dr. Brownstein and 2 others really know about this and they are impossible to see (for good reason I think). I have not done anything that Dr. Brownstein did not recommend in his book (including getting off Armour).

I am posting because I do not have any other support following this protocol. There is a doctor in Miami (Dr. Dach) I could Skype with, but that is expensive and could tip off someone. I have talked with him before and he alluded to this protocol.

My goal is to get results in the next 3 months and then hook up with someone who help guide me to get my goiter reduced even more. But it is just hard to find someone that knows about this stuff.

Just waiting for my Loading test results to get back from the lab and currently I will stay on 50mg Iodine (just too many positive signs not to).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (2)