CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

agt19751 Views: 2,005
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,251,579

Re: Question for those whose dental fillings came off.

I had 6 or 7 mercury fillings removed a few years ago...not long after I discovered some of what was going on in my body and how toxic most of us really are...health that I thought I understood was miles away from actual being healthy....To God alone be the glory....I discovered parasites in 2009 and my journey began into studying and learning and learning to trust in God's plan and mercy and longsuffering thru all my wicked life....as I was trying to heal I realized that I could actually taste metal in my mouth and that parasites were actually sometimes coming out of my jaw.....I found a holistic dentist and he removed and replaced all but one which another dentist did....he also showed me that my bones in my jaw were severely infected and I later had the surgery to remove the cavitation as well...not advocating the surgery as it did involve allopathic medications. I absolutely 100% am certain that getting that stuff out of my body was a major factor in the process of actually not just existing but prospering and accomplishing the strengthening and cleansing of my body and disciplining myself to grow up and make decisions based on what God's will is by the understanding He gives me and the gifts and talents and knowledge. which are all His and ofr His glory....I replaced the fillings with composite ....everything is opinion until God makes it true in your walk...let God be true and every man a liar...Amen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)