CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long can person survive with parasitic hyper-infection?

Views: 1,223
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,251,622

Re: How long can person survive with parasitic hyper-infection?

hsongi90,

You have provided an excellent synopsis of issues.
Each and every one of those things can come into play.
Doctors don't do nearly as well from what I've experienced in person and have read.

There are four main areas that I have had to, and am, dealing with.
1. Lungs. Increasingly less oxygen for the body. This is increasingly debilitating. I had wondered what the wheezing was about maybe 5 years ago. Its onset seemed out of the blue. The first time I took a good look with magnification at some sputum and saw a helminth I knew I was in deep trouble.
2. Brain. Getting better here but I still have days.
3. Heart. An ongoing problem here. I think it may be a little better but it is still an issue. I have kyushin and nitro to help out. The kyushin is getting harder and harder to obtain.
4. Eyes. Have to be careful. I keep eyewash handy and use it as needed.

I don't think I can totally rid myself of this. Doesn't appear to be a possibility.
To push back against it, bring the numbers down, attempting to boost the immune system with foods, herbs, vitamins has been very important.
Every month or two I use 3 different anti- parasite drugs. I'm trying to get away from these altogether but I still need them.
Three shots of vodka, 3 chamomile/valerian/melatonin pills and three diphenhydramine hydrochloride pills before bed make for a much better sleep. Much, much better. I hate that it has to be so, but that's the way it has been.
Everytime I try to get away from this last I suffer sleeplessness and the extreme exhaustion that comes with that.

It's a war, an on-going war. I have made some progress in trying to regain some type of quality of life. But that quality is a sliver compared to what it used to be before hyper-infection/dissemination.

It is possible that I have a zoonotic infection from a flying insect bite.
I've been trying to gather enough pictures to send to some vets to see if they can positively ID it.
What holds me back is that, even with a positive ID, there is little that can be done about it that I'm not already doing.
The closest I've been able to come to pinning it down with picture comparisons is something that is usually a raccoon problem.
I am far from an expert on this so I can't be sure.

This is very hellish. Prayer has not taken it away. It is a test of faith that almost strains to the breaking point sometimes.
I don't understand much of it at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (2)