CureZone   Log On   Join
Humaworm extreme reaction

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 2,584
Published: 6 years ago

Humaworm extreme reaction

I started taking humaworm last Tuesday. Before I even took my second dose I started getting a feeling of pressure in my head and the sensation like I was going to faint or pass out. I figured it was detox. As the week went on it got worse and worse. A few times it got so severe that I felt like I was going to have a seizure or a stroke. I was ready to call 911. Two days I couldn't even leave my home.

I am not new to detoxing and detox reactions. Never have I felt the need to call 911 from one. The odd thing is that if I focused on something or treated it like a panic attack it calmed down. Maybe it was a panic attack but there was a definite physical pressure in my head.

Now over a week later I stopped the humaworm Wednesday night because I had a job interview Today Friday morning. I felt better Thursday but the sensation was still there. Now today I felt much much better but I sill feel some pressure in my head not so panicky just pressure coming and going.

I am afraid to take anymore. Has anyone heard of this happening? Could it be a reaction to one of the herbs? I eat super clean drink well over 2qts of water a day and didn't feel sick prior to the HW I just wanted to do some maintenance cleansing.

Thanks for any help or replies

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)