the list goes on and on... symptoms started appearing gradually, increasing in frequency, up to a total breakdown...
AS FOR THE RESULTS....
1) GONE!!! MY CHRONIC BRONCHITIS WAS GONE after one year on DMSA when I was able to reach a dose of 400mg every four hrs; it took about two months like this for ALL my respiratory problems to disappear PERMANENTLY, thank God!]
2) almost completely resolved; once upon a time I do get very rare, very mild flare-ups, which disappear after a good night's sleep as opposed to two to four weeks of unbelievable suffering
3) almost completely resolved; very rare, very mild flare-ups disappear after a day or two; while everyone else is in bed with the flu, I am up and "fully operational"
4) I am able to continue chelating with ALA while, finally, being productive in a full time job without the usual pharmaceuticals, so yes, this is a miracle if you ask me
5) resolved after about 4 yrs
6) resolved after about four years
7) I regained some of my eyesight, but not completely yet... five years of chelation and counting
8) resolved gradually and completely in the course of about three years
9) gradually resolved after about six months to a year on DMSA (before starting ALA)
10) gone after switching to a _strict_ Rosedale diet after about 3yrs of chelation
11) gone after about two yrs
12) vastly improved, but not yet completely resolved
13) that was a tough one... at this point completely disillussioned, Iopted for alternative treatments
14) completely resolved after about three yrs of chelation and heavy supplementation
15) still trying to cure my Arthritis almost 30yrs later... over four years on ALA and counting...
So that's it. I would say, about 80% of my health problems were resolved. It looks like the remaining 20% of my health issues will take about 80% of the overall effort, and I could not be more grateful for the healing I had already experienced regardless. I I thank God every day for the strength to continue.