CureZone   Log On   Join
tapeworm

Views: 809
Published: 7 years ago

tapeworm

Hi, I found a worm thing that looked just like a maggot in my butt checks as I was showering. I took it to dr and they said lab came back as it was nothing. I googled worm that looked like rice or maggot and found that it looked just like a Tapeworm segment, which are passed every so often. I googled meds to kill Tapeworm and found praziquantel. I purchased some from farm supply and a little over a day later passed a strand of poop. Looked like brown segments on a thread. Also pooped pile of them all squished together. Took poop to dr and they said it was a worm, but then visual lab test came back and said no. I am sure it is tapeworm. I have been very sick for a long time and stomach swelling has already went down. I am worried that I may have worms in other areas besides intestine though and every doctor says it is impossible to have Tapeworm unless you have traveled overseas. Anyone have any similar experience or advice. I am having weird sensations an pain in back and burning joints allover. I just want to feel better and tired of being treated like I am crazy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)