CureZone   Log On   Join
question for the veterans about gelcaps

carolson Views: 775
Published: 17 years ago

question for the veterans about gelcaps

Hi there, I'm hoping some of you experienced fasters can shed some light on this for me. I just finished my first Liver Flush and had such a problem getting the Epsom Salts down, the taste was causing a pretty bad gag reflex.

So I posted on the Liver Flush Forum and some people suggested putting the ES in gelcaps. I got some today from a health food store that are all natural and made from plant cellulose (no animal by-products), the box says they are completely neutral to the digestive process. I tested the gelcaps and they dissolve in cold water in under 5 minutes, so in your stomach I'm imagining it would be quicker than that.

I'm going to do a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) tomorrow morning as a follow up to the liver flush, and am just wondering if you could put the celtic Sea Salt in the gelcaps instead of drinking the nasty salt water. My wishful thinking is telling me that it will all get mixed up in your stomach anyway in a few short minutes. I know, I guess I'm trying to wimp out, I do manage to get it down but its a pretty unpleasant drink first thing in the morning and sometimes causes me to gag, so if it could be a little easier then why not.

So has anyone tried this? or know why it wouldn't work? Could you use this method while on the MC?

Thanks so much for any advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.343 sec, (1)