CureZone   Log On   Join
No cure for Bromhidrosis?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
smellabell Views: 2,984
Published: 6 years ago

No cure for Bromhidrosis?

I joined this forum today in hopes of some ideas or answers. Ill give a brief description on my situation. I've suffered from hyperhidrosis and bromhidrosis for 16 years now, and I'm not even 30. I used to sweat so much I'd have to wear 4 tops but you could still see the sweat. I used drysol as a teenager which worked wonders ( yes, it stings and itches if you are not careful but for me it was still worth using). By early twenties I was having to apply note and more often and then I was applying every night. Thanks to insurance I was able to get botox in my armpits but I didn't notice any difference so after a few tries of botox I qualified for liposuction on my armpits (again, only thanks to insurance could this happen). I had the procedure done, and now I don't really sweat at all, well a bit of damp but not enough to stain a shirt on my hottest day. Through of all this, I've still struggled with intense Body Odor ...the kind that makes me smell like I've bathed in a tub of chopped onions. I sweat all over but the bad smell is just from my pits. I'll go through months of hell trying to find a deodorant that works only for it to stop working months later and then I'm thrown back into despair trying to find another deodorant that works. I cannot smell myself so I have to go off other peoples reactions to know if deo is working or not. In the past 3/4 years I have tried baking soda, lemon, charcoal tablets, body mint, Dr mist, milk of magnesia, klima, acv, and a few others I've forgotten. Nothing worked, not to mention all the deos that didn't work and the ones I've become immune to. Thanks to this forum I have been trying digestive enzymes, probiotics, milk thistle, zinc, vitamin d, magnesium and black soap on a daily basis. I can't tell if they are helping with odor (I've been off 'sick' for the past 5 weeks), but even if they aren't I still feel they are good for me. I've seriously adjusted my diet by cutting out dairy, sweets and carbs although sometimes I do cheat. I'm just wondering why I smell so awful when my pits are dry? I get so down sometimes thinking how I will have to spend every day for the rest of my life paranoid that today is the day another deodorant has failed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)