I have fibrocystic breasts myself ever since I can remember.
What helps me is:
- Taking Lugols internally (4 drops of 15% old fashioned strength, which you can also call 5% if you only count the Iodine and not the iodide)
- Sea Salt
- SSKI internally (10 drops to 5 grams daily, it varies) with companions
- Painting Lugols on the breasts diluted to 1/3 of its strength max
- Taking off my brah! This sped up the process considerably.
- Stop using aluminium deodorants (including alum block). Unfortunately I haven't been able to find an acceptable replacement for this yet, so on work days I still use the alum block. The best replacement I found so far is zinc oxide (large enough particles so that they don't enter the bloodstream) in avocado oil made into a really thick paste. This works surprisingly well, enough for holidays, but not enough for a work day.
- The fat soluble vitamins
- Liver powder
- Brewers yeast
Also focus on the whole body and try to spot symptoms that may indicate other deficiencies.