CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine and serrapeptase adhesion pain

healingmama Views: 1,109
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,247,253

Re: Iodine and serrapeptase adhesion pain

So so true. And I thank the internet. I will always defend access to the net because of esp. this. Mainstream medicine will soon catch up otherwise it may be too late.

I now do my own research and convince my doctors to modify my treatment or to sign my prescriptions and tests.Incidentally I choose things they agree with but have not time to check themselves. It should not be this way however.

What gets me is the way they are taught to treat ranges other than symptoms ( how the patient feels).Thyroid health is the one we hear a lot about, the other I discovered is anemia. Iron deficiency anemia long term will knock out the thyroid function. The ranges for anemia are so wide. Alternative medicine practitioners know that ferritin is important for health and at least be in the 70 -100 ng/ml to be feel good. The hospital keeps telling me 32 is good because it is above 15 ng/ml. My records 5 years ago show 100 ng/ml, the last time I felt normal.

Yes public water. My city does not add fluoride, I have a Berkey and since getting it 2 years back my kettle is as brand new inside, no more sooty coating.That means tap water is not safe at all, my poor kidneys were filtering that!! I might move to a city that adds fluoride so will have to get the fluoride filters. Not happy at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)