CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks!! A few more questions??

yeon Views: 5,904
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,247,062

Re: Thanks!! A few more questions??

Dear Journeytovitality.
Wow you seem to have a thorough knowledge with this area. I actually do have metal toxicity, and immune deficiency as well. I've done a bunch of functional medical tests including hair tissue mineral analysis, organic urine test, adrenal hormone test. All turned out that i have problems.
If itís not bothering you, may i ask you some more questions?
1. I'm currently taking Maca and ginseng powder as a supplement for immune boosting, but it dosenít seem to help much. Iím considering to take AHCC( alpha-glucan rich nutritional supplement produced from mushroom extracts), but kind of worried since it contains high amount of beta-glucan also. Iíve heard that beta-glucan is what composes the candida biofilm, and thatís why weíre not allowed to eat carrots and mushrooms, right?? What do you think about taking this? or do you have any suggestion regarding immunal support?
2. How can I know whether itís a die-off symptom or not? I especially have severe burning and biting sensation after meal with digestive enzyme, HCL, pancreatic enzyme supp, vitamine C,B, biotin and zinc/after taking probiotics/ and some herbs such as moringa, Black-Walnut , Pau DíArco, and ginseng tea.
Also when I eat about 15 cloves garlic a day, iím passing huge amount of gas all day long and it smells sooo bad. But it seems like burning symptoms are greatly subsided after eating garlic.
I keep thinking that these bad bacteria are actually taking away good stuff from the herbs and foods that I eat, and trying to thrive... thatís why these tingling/burning symptoms have never gone away, since theyíre still living there excreting toxins inside my body???
3. In case of metal toxicity, my doctor didnít offer me any kind of medical treatment or drugs. She recommended me to have frequent juicing and many green veges, and maybe supplement like chlorella or spirullina. Iím practicing what he said, but want to know if thereís any other health care supplement to draw out toxins from your body?
Thanks for replying. I'm extremely grateful for your help.
Sincerely,
Yeon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)