CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How can I know whether itís a die-off symptom or not?

yeon Views: 5,739
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,990

Re: How can I know whether itís a die-off symptom or not?

Dear #39806
Oh my gosh THNAK YOU SO MUCH!! Really these symptoms started or got worse after I took flgyl and normix( Antibiotics ) for about a month. Right after finishing flagyl, i acutally felt like my upper intestine was exploding, excessive diarrhea was followed, and my saliva and stomach acid were drastically reduced. And my Body Odor problem also got started. Diarrhea stopped, but other symptoms haven't recoverd yet since.
I'm scared to death if they're repopulating and disrupting my gut more. How can I know whether itís a die-off symptom or not?
I just ordered supplements you mentioned above from Jarrow, and would like to ask some more quiestions if itís okay with you.
1. My doctor prescribed me nystatin syrup for candida. But because the die-off symptoms were too strong, i've just kept it in my shelf, and didn't take it. Instead tried several natural antifungals that i have. Now I kind of wonder if nystatin has less die-offs than natural one.. what do you think?
2. I used to eat a lot of seaweed when I was healthy. Rice and seaweed were mostly my everyday main menu but quit all of them since I started candida diet. I know rice is full of carbs, and seaweed contains many kinds of polysaccharide which also can feed candida. Since itís nearly unable to handle my symptoms right now, Iím so scared to try other foods that are not included in my current diet.. But I truly miss seaweed so much and would like to try some... hopefully when my health is back on the track. Is it going to mess my gut flora badly if I eat just a small amout of it ??:(
3. I'm taking magnesium and iron, and it feels like my symptoms are getting slightly worse after few hours later. Iím afraid that it actually might feed them too??
4. I use coconut oil a lot in my recipe, but is it safe to drink coconut water or coconut kefir? Isn't it contain sugar??
Again, I really appreciated your help from the bottom of my heart.
Sincerely,
Yeon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)