CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Porcelain crown

MH 108 Views: 977
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,518

Re: Porcelain crown

Hay MH,
HELLO

My dentist wants me to get a porcelain crown.
IF YOUR TOOTH IS ROTTED BEYOND REPAIR AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO PULL IT, THEN THE PORCELAIN CROWN IS YOUR BEST CHOICE.

My dental health is mostly good besides that. I'm 53 male and still have all my teeth.
SUPER

I had the mercury amalgams removed years ago and don't have any other dental work. Otherwise my health is good and I've used your excellent products for years.
SOUNDS GREAT AND AS WELL, THANKS.

My mercury-free biologic dentist says there is decay getting close to a nerve so I need to do something soon.
THEN THAT SOUNDS LIKE HE CAN FILL IT AT LEAST 1 MORE TIME. UNLESS YOU HAVE PAIN NOW, IF THE TOOTH HURTS, THEN THEY MAY ALSO WANT TO DO A ROOT CANAL AND IF YOU DO THAT, THE TOOTH WILL BE DEAD AND POISONED IF A DENTIST DOES THEIR ROOT CANAL METHOD.

It's an upper tooth, second from the back on the left side.
WITH A JAW TOOTH, I WOULD FILL IT ONE MORE TIME AND IF IT HURTS AND STAYS HURTING AFTER A WEEK, THEN I WOULD PULL IT. BUT THAT IS ME.

IF YOUR DENTIST IS THIS SCARED, IT ALSO MAKES ME WONDER IF HE REMOVED ALL THE MERCURY OR JUST TOOK OFF THE TOP AND THEN COVERED IT WITH WHITE PLASTIC.

The tooth is still alive but it used to have a giant amalgam filling from about 30 years ago. I had the giant amalgam removed about 10 years ago and replaced with something white.
SO THE TOOTH IS STILL FULL OF MERCURY WITHIN THE ROOT, BECAUSE ONCE MERCURY WAS INSTALLED, THAT TOOTH FILLED UP WITH MERCURY AND THEN LEACHED INTO THE BODY FOREVER. REMOVING THE MAIN SOURCE AS YOU DID IS IDEAL, BUT NEVER REMOVES IT ALL.

THE CROWN CAN COST $1,000 - $1,500 AND ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY, I ASSUME SO THE DENTIST CAN MAKE OVER $1,000 PER HOUR ON AVERAGE EVERY DAY.
IF HE SCREWS IT UP AND COMES BACK AGAIN AND SAYS HE NEEDS TO DO A ROOT CANAL, THEN IT COST YOU ALL OVER AGAIN AND THAT IS WHAT THEY LOVE TO DO.

I PERSONALLY WOULD FILL IT, WAIT AND IF IT GOES BAD, JUST PULL IT. BUT IF YOU DO NOT THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THE SPACE, THEN BY ALL EMANS GET YOUR CROWN.

Would it be better to have it pulled or is a porcelain crown OK? Can the decay be reversed?
EVERY TOOTH THAT HAD MERCERY ONCE---IS A TOXIC TOOTH FOR LIFEÖÖ.IS IT REALLY ALIVE? YES, BUT THAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE BECAUSE THE BLOOD FLOWS IN AND THE MERCURY STILL SPREADING THANKS TO THE OLDER DENTIST WORK.

YOUR CROWN IS YOUR BEXT OPTION ONLY AFTER THE TOP OF THE TOOTH IS NO LONGER SAVABLE. BUT IF A ROOT CANAL IS INVOLVED, THEN PULLING IS THE ONLY SAFE METHOD.

I WOULD ASK THAT DENTIST IF YOU ARE MERCURY FREE OR IS THERE STILL SOME MERCURY LEFT UNDER THOSE WHITE FILLINGS. A DIGITAL X RAY WILL SHOW ITÖAND IF THERE IS STILL MERCURY UNDER THOSE WHITE FILLINGS, THAN THAT WAS JUST ANOTHER BAD DENTIST.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)