CureZone   Log On   Join
Need fat and protein to detox metals

Views: 1,924
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,246,481

Need fat and protein to detox metals

I was 80/10/10 and then Raw till 4 for 5 years.  I had amalgams removed and spiralled down into CFS which the diets had previously cured me from.

I have been forced to add in some protein and fats, I am feeling better.  I think raw proteins are better of course, but then you have parasites and it is disgusting to eat.

I am eating raw egg yolks daily mixed with lime juice ala the "Tsetsi" flush.  It makes me feel good but then starts to detox the liver and I feel it.  But the raw aminos are helping I can tell.

The low fat diet almost killed my liver with the recent mercury vapor exposure from getting my amalgams out.  I do agree these diets are the healthiest in theory, but we are breathing mercury from the air now, so I don't know if they are feasible anymore.  We need fats and proteins to detox heavy metals, we are getting exposed to them almost daily.

Also Infra red sauna helps.

HappyManatee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.593 sec, (1)