CureZone   Log On   Join
Worms in legs, HELP!!!

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 2,543
Published: 6 years ago

Worms in legs, HELP!!!

Hi Humaworm,

In a pickle here. Last yr around this time I did my 1st 30 day round of Humaworm. I was intending to kill my Dx of blastocystis hominis, little did I know I was infested with a ton more. You guys asked to use my pictures for a class or something. I agreed as I want to help any others, that is my nature.

Well, I had/have awful leaky gut and did experience migration into extremities. From what you have posted it seems like X amount of herbs was not enough to kill my X amount of infestation.

I write you pleading for guidance and help. For 3 hours I have been tracking the movement....there have been 15 movements/squirming in both legs and torso. What shall I do to get the larger worms now in these more remote places? It's not delusional as I have videotaped this. I don't mind sharing my name with you as you may recall me. This is a very alienating, humiliating, terrifying situation.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)