CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day one-Valbazen seeing spots

Buggered Views: 5,942
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,245,077

Re: Day one-Valbazen seeing spots

Flaz,
I have the same symptoms for over 3 months now. Would love to know what the specs are. No one else with pinworms seems to complain of this. Most of mine look like dandruff, but a month ago they were larger pieces. Some turned out to be dried Tapeworm proglottits, but of course this is a self diagnosis as 4 trips to MD have gotten me nowhere. First O&P was negative. Pinworm paddle test and two more O&P's are still pending. Asked for consult to Infectious Disease MD but got GI consult instead and they have not called to schedule appointment yet. My liver enzymes were 1500 times, yes, fifteen hundred times over normal, after taking Valbenza twice a day for 8 days. I do not drink but did also take praziquantel and 6 doses of PInX. Tried horse paste Ivermcectin too but that was before lab work came back. Be careful and if you find out what the heck these white pieces are, please pm me. It is so wieird. I treat mine as if they are infective as they seem to be motile. Find them to waistband front and back. Btw, coconut oil will fulfill your fat requirement and the worms do not like it. Kinda takes getting used to eating though it is not bad. Some people put it in their coffee.
Good luck. This sux.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.156 sec, (1)