CureZone   Log On   Join
Want to start liver flushing

Views: 1,010
Published: 4 years ago

Want to start liver flushing

So I'm starting to get my mind ready to do my first liver flush. I do have one concern and I was hoping someone could provide me with some input.

I was stupid enough to do a moderate amount of MDMA (clean Ecstasy) in the past couple of years and I am just worried that If I do a liver flush, it could harm my body once I flush in case those toxins and chemical stayed in the liver; which I'm pretty sure they did. Am I overthinking this ? Should I detox my liver prior to doing a flush ? I've been on a clean diet (for a while) and drinking dandelion root tea for about 2,3 weeks now but I can't say it's doing anything.

Now I need to get my body ready for the flush as well, and I have 3 questions:

1. For colon cleanse, is taking Oxypowder , and doing water enema a few days before and after the flush enough prep?

2. Do I need to buy the Andreas Moritz 's book on Liver Flush or is there a detailed set of directions somewhere on the internet.

3. Maybe someone knows of a Liver Flush that would be less intensive as opposed to Andreas Moritz 's flush.

I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)