CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 3rd Day Struggle....

firegirl Views: 758
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 224,392

Re: 3rd Day Struggle....

I always find the third day the hardest. I believe after the third day your body switches from a metabolic, or food processing state, into an anabolic state where it starts cleansing and repairing tissue. You should find it easier after today. After the third day your body usually stops feeling hunger.
As for getting sick of the lemonade drink, have you tried it hot or cold? You can also drink herbal teas if you wish. Also, you might try varying the amount of lemon, cayenne, or syrup you use to give a different flavour. Make sure you are drinking TONS of water and this will help with your headache, glazed eyes. This is just your body starting to get rid of accumulated wastes.
I don't kow about drinking just the 2 shots of salt water followed by a litre of water. The salt water works because it has the same specific gravity as your blood, therefore it is not absorbed by your stomach or intestines and can rinse right through you. I would recommend drinking the salt water warm and through a straw. I find it much easier to get down this way. I also put in a little lemon or lime juice and this also helps.
Take one day at a time and don't think too far ahead. Just think about getting through today. Don't worry about weight loss. Don't even weigh yourself! You will notice a difference in 2 or 3 more days.
Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)