CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone else feel chronically: Heavy, rundown, bogged down??

Purest Body Products
No solvents, no heavy metals, organic, vegan, no animal testing

Kill Parasites Naturally
How to Kill Parasites Naturally & Feel Great in 30 Days or Le...

Innate Response Formulas- NATURAL Whole Food
Buy 2 Innate Response & Get 1 Colloidal S...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Royal Tea - Gentle Cleansing
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding it of...

Queasy Gut? Bloating?
Many, if not most, people today suffer from a queasy uncomfortab...

Purest Body Products

Kill Parasites Naturally

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Queasy Gut? Bloating?

Purest Body Products

Kill Parasites Naturally

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

Queasy Gut? Bloating?

Klauss Views: 1,191
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,244,213

Re: Does anyone else feel chronically: Heavy, rundown, bogged down??

HI TheIllest,

Your symptoms are very similar to those I had. I think it all started with digestive problems. I got bad stomach infection while in military. the infection was treated with tons of Antibiotics . Now i realised that my stomach did not work well since. I asked doctors a few times (including gastroenterologists) about white coat on my tongue. The answer was always: "it's ok. many people have it. It is not yellow - nothing to worry about. It depends on what you have eaten".

Once you a person had a collapse, burnout, etc. It will take a while to recover. Dr. Jack Kruse explained that "adrenal fatigue" is not actually a fatigue it's blocked PVN (paraventrical nucleos). This condition frequently referred to as HPA axis disregulation. As far as I understand it's a mental condition. It 's a process to fix it, and takes awhile. would not happen in a month or two.

TheIllest, do you have a doc whom you can consult with? I worked with Dr.Lam (also did a lot of studies in parallel). many people here did not have good experience with Dr. Lam.

Healing comes in waves. You stick to a certain protocol and see no improvements and then suddenly they happen and you enter next plateau phase.

I am very familiar with the restless sleep symptom. It was partially fixed when I re-introduced Sugar in my diet. I did not use any sweets before. Before sleep i was eating cottage cheese with honey. It stopped me from waking up at 4-5 am. well i woke up, but could sleep again and woke up more rested.

I still do not have that early morning feeling i had before. when you feel well rested and energetic. Another thing that helped me was massage not a north american one but one you can get in China town. The one that painful. Helps a lot. After a good one, you will have reaction. If you have a reaction, it was a good one. After North American RMT usually i get nothing. What I call reaction: feel sleepy to a point falling asleep while typing e-mail, chills and shivering. After a couple of treatments reaction disappears.

YOU are 22! Your body is strong and full of potentials. You will heal much faster.

Klauss

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)