CureZone   Log On   Join
I spoke too soon. I am a mess... Help??

LNdolls Views: 832
Published: 17 years ago

I spoke too soon. I am a mess... Help??

Okay, I have been an impatient, cranky mess since this a.m. Man, this is uncomfortable. I know I am detoxing, but even drinking some other juice, even wending my way onto an apple tonight I feel let down and disappointed with eating, and that the cleanse is over. I got to craving lemon again, so I put it in my apple juice and it was the first good tasting thing I have had since yesterday. The purpose of me doing the Master-Cleanse was to clean out in preparation for the Liver Flush and I know I am making huge progress, and I am trying to be patient... but I am feeling so restless and cranky that I want this to be over!! And I am yet afraid to eat anything else! LOL I know, this sounds crazy, and I confess I feel a bit mad. Conflicting desires and alot of discomfort are making this one rough day emotionally. Aaaargh!!
I cruised through the last days of my 21 - and now I feel like I am falling apart.
I intend to do apples, cider, malic acid and lemon(cause I really, really like it) for the next 7 days. I am thinking of doing my first Liver Flush on Sat night and a second next Tuesday night.
Eating used to be my companion, and now it is gone. Am I the only one who feels this huge loss?
Sorry to be so whiney, but I could use some help.
Best,
LN

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)