CureZone   Log On   Join
3rd Day Struggle....

shalom22 Views: 717
Published: 18 years ago

3rd Day Struggle....

Hi All-

I am having a hard time w/the third day. I haven't experienced any serious side effects, except that I keep wanting to eat. DOES this get easier? Not to mention the kitchen is right where I work, so when people cook lunches it smells so good. I'm definitely feeling hungry, but good. I also think my eyes are glazy from staring at my computer and I do have a slight headache.

How do you maintain the willpower? Plus, I'm getting kinda sick of the lemonade.

Also-regarding the SWF-do you think that taking two shots of saltwater and then a big nalogene full of water would have the same effect? I keep thinking i still have (at least) 7 more days to go---and that still sounds far away! Oh, and worse part-i weighed myself last night (when i was at the gym, i ran 2 miles and lifted and did sit-ups/tonight I'm walking 4-6 miiles) and I hadn't lost a pound!!! How is that possible?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)