CureZone   Log On   Join
remineralization is the baseline...

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 565
Published: 4 years ago

remineralization is the baseline...

remineralization is the physical baseline for all aches and pains, and unwellness--which, when it starts to accumulate, manifests as illness and disease, and chronic "conditions".

The catch-22 is, the more you spiral into unwellness, the less vital or sensible, or beneficial will be your choices. So, as you get more fatigued, for example, you will resonate with things that fatigue you more.

The way out, is remineralization. I'm for doing it the easiest, least expensive and more bio-available (whole foods)way.

For me, that began with drinking the "Moreless" drink.
here's one testimonial. I can't remember what all was troubling me now, but I was not well.

The thing is to start slow. I would not recommend more than a T. of limewater solution per drink, to begin, and for some, even less. Be sure to look up the drink; and familiarize yourself with the recipe. Use your own body to be teach yourself the best way to proceed. This is just one of many testimonials posted to inspire you to do your own research. I wish you all the best!

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1028773&s=2#i9

chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)