CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hyperinfection help, anyone?

To Health Views: 1,131
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,242,948

Re: Hyperinfection help, anyone?

you took albendazole for only one week. You can't expect that to be enough to eradicate the infection. If albendazole works, it is likely you have contracted a roundworm. And since you have walked barefoot so much, I'm 90 certain that you have hookworms.

stop the humaworm. It contains ingredients (such a psyllium husk) that could compromise the gut barrier.).

continue with the albendazole every 12 hours for two weeks. 43 grams of fat with each dose. then 7 days rest and then repeat cycle. 3 tablespoons of fish oil is usually how i do it, or you could mix almond oil or some other oil into protein shake and/or milk. i mix the valbazen in the solution. It makes it very easy to chug down.

Take at least 600 mg milk thistle a day to support liver.

As per recommended on drugs.com, for your children under 60 kg: "Less than 60 kg: 15 mg/kg/day orally, given in divided doses twice a day with meals (maximum dose: 800 mg/day)"

have your children, husband, and yourself wear shoes when outdoors.

Give the floors of your home a thorough cleaning.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.658 sec, (1)