CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sick disseminated parasites

hsongi90 Views: 1,534
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,242,673

Re: Sick disseminated parasites

Sorry to hear of the terrible experience your having. One of the hardest things a mom can experience is seeing your children sick.

I had parasites for yrs and didn't catch on until a yr ago. A dermatologist gave me regular steroid shots. That's when my health took a turn for the worst. Doctors have very little expertise with parasites... because as they say 'we dont have parasites in developed countries... what a joke!

Have you tried any of ICU's therapies for parasites? It important that you switch up therapies ever so often. Herbs cause scattering and with medication you run the risk of worms growing resistant to it.

Hilda Clark therapies is also a good one. Also you have to cut out all Sugar and things that feed them. Best to eat cooked veggies and salads sometimes. Just find a good anti-worm diet. Pumpkin seeds and even can pumpkin added to soups are good also. Also find supplements that help fight them, like zinc, vitamin c, salt tablets. and magnesium.

parasite infection is something I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)