CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for experienced MCers.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Retreau Views: 814
Published: 17 years ago

Question for experienced MCers.

Hi All:

I've been lurking this past month and must agree that this site was integral to completing my first Master-Cleanse (30 days plus liver cleanse on 31). My experience with the fast was pretty much wonderful. I had a few mild symptoms the first couple of days, and dealt with a few cravings, but generally I felt pretty good, skin cleared up, lost some weight and broke some bad eating and particularly drinking habits. Suffice it to say I was not treating my body like a temple - heavy drinking nearly every day, bad eating habits and very little exercise for the last 5 years, which led to 70 extra pounds and accompanying aches and pains. I sort of started the Master-Cleanse on a lark thinking I'd do it for 5 days and see if I could go longer. At the end I could have kept going for another 10 days or more, but wanted to get regular eating habits in place before the holidays.

So back to my question - I had such mild symptoms of cleansing, as well as the liver flush, that I question how much cleansing actually occurred. The liver cleanse was somewhat productive - about 10 medium pebble sized stones and a hundred or so smaller ones - but I had no plaque ropes or other tangible evidence of reducing the intestinal sludge during the MC. Does anyone have any similar experiences to share to let me know where I am in the process. I plan on doing another cleanse in January or February, but I may do p&b shakes in the interim if it's recommended.

On a related note, now that I've come so far, I really want to keep up the healthy lifestyle and I'm very nervous about starting eating again. I would really appreciate some advice on recommended eating. I've done the orange juice and veggie broth and I'm moving on to more solid food tomorrow. I've purchased a juicer (coming this week) and I bought a bunch of organic fruit and vegetables to get me through the first week. But I'd welcome advice as to where to go from there. I've also kicked a workout program into gear and am lifting and running 6 days a week.

Thanks to all of those who written here. It's been very inspiring.

Retro

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (2)