CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ashwanganda/Rhodiola...depression??

thelaughingdogs Views: 1,426
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,242,075

Re: Ashwanganda/Rhodiola...depression??

It takes about 2 months exactly for the thyroid meds to kick ijn The thyroid starts taking the brunt of the stress then that weakens the adrenals. I tend to be hypothyroid and my adrenals would always be wired. Ashwanganda/Rhodiola is supposed to be and adaptogen but for me adaptogens always make me hyper and feel wacky. You probably need more amino acids than just from meat. I ate tons and was still lacking enough aminos. They are hugely important in calming your body down and getting it back to normal. Gelatin or both broths are good for aminos or whey protein. I take about a tabelspoon of gelatin before I go to bed because the glycine content in it helps me sleep. I take another tablespoon in the morning but that makes me a little too calm for that time of day. I also started to take lot of Magnesium lately and it really has help me get rid of the rest of my anxiety. I didn't notice a difference till I got past 400mg. I take 800mg spread throughout the day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)