CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Disseminated, strongyloides.

Inarut2000 Views: 2,729
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,242,185

Re: Disseminated, strongyloides.

Hi, Sharkman! What happened was I took regular dose .2mg/kg so 12mg for me. I did this 5 times about a week apart. The 4th time, I started to have a massive headache where I kept almost passing out. Then something popped around my chest, and blood flowed to my head in a big rush, headache gone. Then the next day, I went for a walk and suddenly the ground started move and I had major vertigo then my whole upper body started to feel numb and I stopped getting oxygen in me upper body. Again I felt my chest(more like behind my heart?) clogged up. My mom was with me and I started to turn totally pale, I was no hyperventilating, just breathing normally but couldn't get enough oxygen to my head. This went on for about 20 minutes? Then suddenly again, a pop! And blood rushed through my upper body. It was so scary....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)